You can help us by adding your knowledge to the records. Just follow the 3 simple steps, below.
1. When you see information missing from a page, click on ‘Leave a Comment’
2. Type in your name and email address. If you have a website that is relevant to the purposes of the archives, you can add it here also.
3. Click the ‘Post Comment’ button and your comments will be added to the website.
These archives are managed by the Hemyock History and Archiving Association (HH&AA). The organisation is an unincorporated charity and relies on volunteers, contributions and grants to continue its work.
By adding your comments, you are contributing in two ways.
- You are adding valuable reference material to a community run project, which might otherwise be lost or missed. This means that even the smallest detail of information will be captured for future generations. This is a massive project and many hands make light work.
- Your information will form part of the website. This means that search engines, such as Google, Bing and Yahoo! will be able to add your information to their search results. Your contribution might just mean a long lost relative being able to find their family history, from anywhere in the world.