Whitehall Railway Halt today, the track has long gone but the remains of the Halt platform can be seen on the left beyond the gate.
The last train to leave Hemyock, a diesel engine No. 8Z 80. 31st October 1975.
An elevated view of the remains of Hemyock Station in 1975. The Station building has been demolished. The building seen on the right was once a cafe. The kissing gate in the foreground and the tracks have now long gone.
An excellent elevated view of the station in the 1950s The track on the extreme left crossed the road and was used to deliver coal to the factory and to collect milk powder. The other track on the left only ran a few more feet into buffers. The track on the right also crossed the road and was used for milk collection.
Engine 1466 with a couple of admirers in the early 1960s
A later post card view showing the arrival of a passenger train at the station.