Culm Valley Steam Railway through the ages

Culm Valle3y Light Railway,  date list.-1 Culm Valley . Railway Bylines. (7)-1 Culm Valley Ligjht Railway,. Whitehall Halt-1 Culm Valley Railway. From Railway Bylines, June, 2003-1 Culm Valley. Excerpt from Steam Days Mag., 1993. (1)-1 Culm Valley. Railwaqy Bylines (6)-1 Culm Valley. Railway Bylines (2)-1 Culm Valley. Railway Bylines (3)-1 Culm Valley. Railway Bylines (4)-1 Culm Valley. Railway Bylines. (5)-1 Culm Valley. Steam Days, (2)-1 Culm Valley. Steam Days, (3)-1 Culm Valley. Steam Days, (7)-1 Culm Valley. Steam Days. (4)-1 Culm Valley. Steam Days. (5)-1 Culm Valley.Steam Days (7)-1 Culm Valley.Steam Days, (4)-1 Culm Valley.Steam Days, (6)-1 Culm Valley.Steam Days, (8)-1

The Old Rectory in Dunkeswell – through the ages

014 The first Rectory now hidden by trees, with the new Rect 012 The 19th century Rectory 011 The Rectory built 1860's, taken for the Revd. Richard Cr 005 Village and Rectory from Percy H RECTORY2 013 The old Rectory2005, Geese not in evidence

Hemyock Castle 2001.

Hemyock Castle 2001.

The gateway and granite door.

The Castle gateway and granite door to the house as they are today.

Official Unveiling ‘Welcome to Hemyock’

20110731-033118.jpg

The official unveiling of the Welcome to Hemyock sign by Dr. John Griffin, (standing on the right). John Hooper the project co-ordinator is on the left. Behind the sign from L to R Pamela Gubb, Barbara Bowden, Les Bowden, Dennis Gubb, Barbara Churchill, Ruth Brooks, Rita Hooper, John Churchill and Derek Brooks.

Hemyock Party Club

20110731-032948.jpg

Members of the Hemyock Party Club, together with others involved in the project and some people from the village, including chairman of the parish council, Brian Clist, 3rd left in the front row with a beard (co-author of this book) and at his right shoulder Chris Dracott the other author.

Hemyock Square in 2011

Hemyock Square as it is today in 2011.