Notification of the re-opening of Hemyock Church on 28th July 1847.
A post card view of The opening of the Culm Valley Light Railway in May 1876
A receipt from Uffculme Mills for oats and meal etc. to Mr. Clode, one of the village publicans dated Lady Day 1897.
Copy of a subscription appeal, dated 1864, to raise funds for the erection of a new Baptist Chapel.
Photo of the Infants at Hemyock School in 1895.
Any names please?
Amazing photo of the opening of the Hemyock Railway Line in 1873.